1. Mass transfer rate between two fluid phases does not necessarily depend on the __________ of the two phases.
2. For ethanol-water system, the lowering of distillate quality from 95% to 92% will cause __________ plate requirement.
3. The mass diffusivity, the thermal diffusivity and the eddy momentum diffusivity are same for, NPr = NSc = __________
4. The interfacial area per unit volume of dispersion, in a gas-liquid contactor, for fractional hold up of gas = 0.1 and gas bubble diameter = 0.5 mm is given by (in m²/m³)
5. The ratio of Murphree plate efficiency to point efficiency is 1 in a __________ flow model.
Read More Section(Mass Transfer)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.