1. Time constant is the
2. Optical activity of a solution can be determined using a
3. What is the ratio of output amplitude to input amplitude for a sinusoidal forcing function in a first order system?
4. Working principle of radiation pyrometer is based on the
5. Which of the following is never used as an element of industrial resistance thermometer?
6. Strain gage uses an electrical conductor wire, which when elastically stretched increases in length and reduces in diameter. Both these dimensional changes result in __________ in the electrical resistance of the wire.
7. On-off controllers are normally used for
8. A pyranometer is an instrument used for measuring the
9. A pyrheliometer is an instrument used for measuring the
10. Feed forward controller accounts for the __________ changes.
Read More Section(Process Control and Instrumentation)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Process Control and Instrumentation. To get more questions visit other sections.