46. The threshold markings are
47. For night landing, the thresholds are lighted
48. In approach areas of runways equipped with instrumental landing facilities any object within 4.5 km distance from runway end shall be considered as an obstruction if its height is more than
49. Castor angle is defined as the angle
50. For supersonic transport aircraft, the minimum turning radius of taxiway is
Read More Section(Airport Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.