1. A simply supported beam A carries a point load at its mid span. Another identical beam B carries the same load but uniformly distributed over the entire span. The ratio of the maximum deflections of the beams A and B, will be
2. Principal planes are subjected to
3. Y are the bending moment, moment of inertia, radius of curvature, modulus of If M, I, R, E, F, and elasticity stress and the depth of the neutral axis at section, then
4. A shaft is subjected to bending moment M and a torque T simultaneously. The ratio of the maximum bending stress to maximum shear stress developed in the shaft, is
5. A masonry dam (density = 20,000 N/m³) 6 m high, one metre wide at the top and 4 m wide at the base, has vertical water face. The minimum stress at the base of the dam when the reservoir is full, will be
Read More Section(Theory Of Structures)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.