21. Who is the 'lender of the last resort' in the banking structure of India?
22. ____ is the official minimum rate at which the Central Bank of a country is prepared to rediscount approved bills held by the commercial banks
23. In order to control credit, Reserve Bank of India should
24. Which among the following is a function of the Reserve Bank of India?
25. Credit creation power of the commercial banks gets limited by which of the following?
26. Number of times a unit of money changes hands in the course of a year is called
27. What is meant by Autarky in international trade?
28. Normally a demand curve will have the shape
29. Who defined Economics as a 'science which studies human behaviour as a relationship betweeen ends and means which have alternative uses'?
30. Law of demand shows relation between
Read More Section(Economics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Economics. To get more questions visit other sections.