61. For a household insurance policy, insurable interest need only exist at outset and at what other point?
62. Rahul is employed by Sunny. In respect of this employment, Rahul automatically has an insurable interest in Sunny’s life up to what limit, if any?
63. Arun started a 20-year term insurance policy. Once established, when, if at all, is the insurer next entitled to ask him for proof of continuing good health?
64. The concept of indemnity is based on the key principle that policyholders should be prevented from
65. Once an absolute assignment is effected under a life insurance policy, who will be the titleholder(s) of this policy?
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.