1. Which among the following is not a variant of term assurance?
2. Which of the following is not a risk fit for insurance?
3. In context of insurance, ‘risk retention’ indicates a situation where
4. Occurrence of _________ has to be _________ and not a _________ of the insured person.
5. In this method of underwriting, the underwriter gives rating points for all the negative or adverse factors, totals them and decides extra mortality rating. Which method are we talking about?
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.