1. “Hurt not others with that which pains yourself”. This golden rule of ethics is given in the teaching of which religion?
2. The license issued to the agent is valid for _________.
3. As per Section 182 of the Indian Contract Act, _________ is a person employed to do any act for another or to represent another in dealing with a third person.
4. Which of the below reflects Principle 2 of the Insurance Marketplace Standards Association (IMSA) principles?
5. Which of the following is not part of sales process?
Read More Section(Insurance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.