61. He has not and can never be in the good books of his employer because he lacks honesty.
62. When the examinations were over Anil and me went to our native town.
63. Our office clock is not so correct as it should be it is usually five minutes fast.
64. The cloud of misfortunes appears to have blown out.
65. While we would like that all Indian Children to go to school, we need to ponder why they do not.
Read More Section(Sentence Improvement)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.