1. Sumit would have been looked smart in traditional clothes.
2. He returned with two burning mugs of coffee and set them down on her desk.
3. The plan broke open for want of funds.
4. I am sorry, but I don't believe what you say.
5. One of their freighters, the Neptune, will leave in two weeks.
6. Rohit is as fast as or perhaps faster than Manish.
7. Before I met Rajeev, I had had a poor opinion of him.
8. If you will pray sincerely, God will listen to your prayers.
9. People are tiring very soon in an activity which they don't like.
10. The plane touched down at Heathrow at six p.m., on schedule.
Read More Section(Sentence Improvement)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Sentence Improvement. To get more questions visit other sections.