1. None of the guests were introduced to the bride.
2. She cut a sad figure in her first performance on the stage.
3. I shall finish up the work by the end of this present month.
4. It is easier walking that run.
5. We heard of them having discovered another stream.
6. I hope, you vividly remember the premiere of the film when I, my wife and you were present in the hall.
7. Older people often stay at home and watch TV because it is cold and dark in winter.
8. Your brother has a great passion to study.
9. Mr. Kulkarni is planning to settle in Kanpur as soon as he will retire in June next year.
10. He has been absent for the past few months.
Read More Section(Sentence Improvement)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Sentence Improvement. To get more questions visit other sections.