11. The members attending the meeting were men on powerful positions, high in the councils of their respective governments.
12. It is time the six year old is learning how to read and write.
13. I shall be grateful to you if you are of help to me now.
14. I would gladly accompany your sister if you had asked him.
15. Hardly had I finished writing the letter before Anil arrived.
16. All his family members are in Kanpur.
17. The summer has set out, and the days are getting warm.
18. I often see him dancing the top.
19. He cannot succeed in business because he works by fits and starts.
20. She was too clever to see through his tricks.
Read More Section(Sentence Improvement)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Sentence Improvement. To get more questions visit other sections.