6. An EOQ formula is an example of a(n)
7. _____ are knowledge based system to which present rules are applied to solve a particular problem.
8. The _____ is a business-oriented data-processing association which publishes a monthly journal, Data Management.
9. The computer can potentially be used to monitor most of our actions, thus robbing us of _____
10. A systems theory of organization sees the firm as a
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.