11. A financial modeling package for a PC is similar to a spreadsheet package, but it can handle larger data files than a spreadsheet, and it has a built-in _____ seeking function.
12. _____ means that the manager spends his or her time dealing with exceptions or those situations which are out of control
13. _____ decisions are those decisions for which policy standards or guidelines are already established.
14. _____ is the use of a model in an attempt to identify and/or reflect the behaviour of a real person, process, or system.
15. One of the three most common types of payment systems is the
16. Which of the following is not an important principle for evaluating the raw data for decision-making:
17. The analysis and design of application systems are the responsibility of a _____
18. The model curriculum for information-system education suggested by the _____ has a more theoretical and conceptual basis, whereas the model by the _____ is more practical and applied in nature.
19. _____ decisions concern the execution of specific tasks to assure that they are. carried out efficiently and effectively.
20. The DBA is
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Management Information Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.