1. An example of a global allocation problem is
2. Actuarial accounting systems are associated with the _____ industry.
3. Which of the following is part of the decision-making process?
4. The Management Information System (MIS) provides timely and effective information to support decision making and other necessary management functions. Can you point out the sub-system which does not being to the MIS?
5. An _____ system has a stored knowledge base and an inference engine.
6. Changing oil in an automobile is an example of
7. The parts of a system may be analyzed in the sequence
8. A greater proportion of time spent in directing on the
9. In applying the systems approach, the manager proceeds from the
10. Ideally, the chairman of the MIS committee should be the
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Management Information Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.