1. Which of the following statements is the most accurate?
2. As opposed to detailed transaction information, the management information system (MIS) responds to the need for
3. The type of model that helps the manager forecast future events is the
4. Which of the following is not tree of operational decisions?
5. Which of the following is not one of the qualitative characteristics that information must have?
6. In the Financial Decision-Making System which of the following is not a transaction processing system input:
7. The storage of computer programs and data files are the responsibility of a
8. Zani's framework of effective MIS argues that MIS can only be designed in a:
9. We combine hardware, software, people, procedures, and data to create an _____
10. Difficult of MIS implementation is affected by
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Management Information Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.