41. Which of the following is not a key component of the evaluation process in building a DSS?
42. If you are an information-system manager, which organization is most appropriate for your interest?
43. The four major corporate resources are money, materials, information, and
44. An optional facilitates location program can be used to study
45. A standards manual specifies standards that are to be followed in
46. The use of computers in data processing has had several impacts on business. Which of the following is not one of them?
47. Production machines were first controlled by the computer by means of
48. Encryption is being used primarily with
49. Which of the following is(are) true of system analysts?
50. From a data systems design viewpoint, the number of different types of general ledger entries is
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Management Information Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.