51. Critical _____ factors are those that are vital if a manager is to make a full contribution to the achievement of an organization's goals.
52. External data is stored in the
53. The manager of inventory would most likely be found in the
54. In which way is a managerial information system (MIS) superior to electronic data processing (EDP)?
55. Working at home might seem like an interesting option. However, _____ contact with other co-workers does have advantages.
56. The question "what?" can be answered by
57. An example of a management by exception report is a(n)
58. A key verifier machine is used In controlling
59. The vice-president of information has primary responsibility for
60. An organization containing manufacturing, marketing, and finance areas is called a
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Management Information Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.