81. Assembly languages are most commonly used to write computing systems that provide
82. Which of the following usually receives formal education on their role in the MIS
83. Lower-level managers make day-to-day ______ decisions to schedule and control specific tasks.
84. The executive vice-president usually has responsibility for the
85. General ledger is also referred to as:
86. A person who has the responsibility for development of a new product (such a instant coffee) in a firm is called a
87. Sensitivity Analysis is the ability to perform:
88. MRP stands for
89. The file created yesterday is called the
90. The subsystem appearing in each of the functional information systems is the
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Management Information Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.