1. Find branch current IR2.
2. The branch current method uses.
3. In assigning the direction of branch currents.
4. The first row of a certain determinant has the numbers 3 and 5. The second row has the numbers 7 and 2. The value of this determinant is
5. What is the voltage drop across R1?
6. The mesh method can be applied to circuits with any number of loops.
7. A loop current is an actual current in a branch.
8. What is the current through R2?
9. Second-order determinants are evaluated by subtracting the signed cross-products.
10. Find the node voltage VA.