11. If a 6 uF capacitor is charged to 200 V, the charge in coulombs will be
12. A capacitor having capacitance of 5 uF is charged to a potential difference of 10,000 V. The energy stored in the capacitor is
13. Electric displacement is a______quantity.
14. Dielectric strength of a material depends on
15. Dielectric strength of mica is
16. If A.C. voltage is applied to capacitive circuit, the alternating current can flow in the circuit because
17. The relative permittivity has the following units
18. If an ohmmeter reading immediately goes practically to zero and stays there, capacitor is
19. The ability of charged bodies to exert force on 6ne another is attributed to the existence of
20. For closer tolerances which of the following capacitors is usually preferred ?
Read More Section(Electrostatics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Electrostatics. To get more questions visit other sections.