1. For making a capacitor, it is better to select a dielectric having
2. The power dissipated in a pure capacitor is
3. When a dielectric slab is introduced in a parallel plate capacitor, the potential difference between plates will
4. Which of the following capacitors will have the least value of breakdown voltage ?
5. A capacitor charged to 200 V has 2000 (iC of charge. The value of capacitance will be
Read More Section(Electrostatics)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.