1. Which capacitor will be physically smaller for the same ratings ?
2. The value of dielectric constant for vacuum is taken as
3. The ohmmeter reading for a short circuited capacitor is
4. For which of the following parameter variation, the capacitance of the capacitor remains unaffected ?
5. The capacitor preferred for high frequency circuits is
6. A single core cable used on 33000 V has conductor diameter 10 mm and the internal diameter of sheath 25 mm. The maximum electrostatic stress in the cable is
7. An uncharged conductor is placed near a charged conductor, then
8. Which of the following expression is correct for electric field strength?
9. A dielectric material must be
10. The property of a capacitor to store electricity is called its
Read More Section(Electrostatics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Electrostatics. To get more questions visit other sections.