1. Which of the following phenomenon is considered responsible for Global Warming?
2. The nucleus of an atom consists of
3. The number of moles of solute present in 1 kg of a solvent is called its
4. The most electronegative element among the following is
5. The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is
6. The number of d-electrons in Fe2+ (Z = 26) is not equal to that of
7. The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
8. The molecules of which gas have highest speed?
9. The oldest rocks in the earth's crust were once molten, and came from deep inside the earth. The molten rock, called magma, spewed out in volcanic eruptions during the earth's early life and solidified into hard rock's called
10. The law which states that the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid is proportional to its partial pressure is
Read More Section(Chemistry)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Chemistry. To get more questions visit other sections.