1. Of the ancient six philosophical systems of ancient India, which is the oldest one?
2. Originally the followers of Mahavira were designated as:
3. Who died at Pawapuri in 468 B.C. at the age of seventy two?
4. Sher Shah Suri emerged the new ruler of India after defeating Humayun in:
5. The five branches of historical studies "Sarg (revolution of universe), Manvatantra (recurring of time), Vamsa (genealogical list of kings and sages ) and Vamsa Nucharita (life stories of some selected characters )" are the subject matter of:
Read More Section(Indian Culture)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.