1. The president of the constituent assembly of India was:
2. The concept of Procedure established by Law as incorporated in the constitution of India is borrowed from :
3. In which schedule to the constitution of India is the division of powers between the union and the states in terms of the union list and the state list laid down?
4. In which case did the Supreme Court hold that the preamble is not the part of the constitution?
5. Under which article is the right to freedom of conscience and free profession, practice and propagation of religion mentioned?
6. The duties of a chief minister with regard to the furnishing of information to governor are provided in :
7. Part XX of the constitution of India covered by article 368 mentions:
8. Concurrent list freedom of trade commerce and joint sitting of the two houses of parliament are the provisions mentioned in Indian constitution. They have been borrowed from:
9. “The state does not owe loyalty to any particular religion as such; it is not irreligious or anti-religious; it gives equal freedom to all religious.” The definition as given by P. B. Gajendra-Gadkara - former Chief Justice of India is of :
10. The right to equal opportunity for all citizens in matter of public employment has been enshrined in :
Read More Section(Indian Politics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Indian Politics. To get more questions visit other sections.
- Indian Politics - Section 1
- Indian Politics - Section 3
- Indian Politics - Section 4
- Indian Politics - Section 5
- Indian Politics - Section 6
- Indian Politics - Section 7
- Indian Politics - Section 8
- Indian Politics - Section 9
- Indian Politics - Section 10
- Indian Politics - Section 11
- Indian Politics - Section 12