1. Which of the following Acts was amended by the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013?
2. Arms Act, 1959 came into force on:
3. A testamentary document is denoted as
4. Sodomy is a ground for divorce under which of the following matrimonial legislations?
5. Which of the following is not copyrightable?
6. A succession certificate granted under Part X of Indian Succession Act, 1925 shall have effect
7. Which of the following statements is/are correct in regard to a valid custom?
8. The test for determining bias is known as
9. No Court shall take cognizance of an offence punishable under the Accommodation Control Act, unless the complaint in respect of the offence has been made within
10. Under the Shia Law, if the husband has capacity to speak but announces Talak in writing the Talak is-
Read More Section(Miscellaneous in Law)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Miscellaneous in Law. To get more questions visit other sections.