31. A shaft is subjected to fluctuating loads for which the normal torque (T) and bending moment (M) are 1000 N-m and 500 N-m respectively. If the combined shock and fatigue factor for bending is 1.5 and combined shock and fatigue factor for torsion is 2, then the equivalent twisting moment for the shaft is
32. When screw threads are to be used in a situation where power is being transmitted in one direction only, then the screw threads suitable for this will be
33. The property of a material which enables it to be drawn into wires with the application of a tensile force, is called
34. The root angle of a bevel gear is equal to
35. The face angle of a bevel gear is equal to
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.