1. In unilateral system of tolerance, the tolerance is allowed on
2. A hollow shaft will transmit a __________ torque than a solid shaft of the same mass and same material.
3. In worm gears, the angle between the tangent to the pitch helix and an element of the cylinder, is known as
4. A column is known as a long column if the slenderness ratio is
5. Euler’s formula for a mild steel column is not valid if the slenderness ratio is
6. The material commonly used for machine tool bodies is
7. When the belt is transmitting maximum power,
8. When a belt drive is transmitting maximum power,
9. When a helical compression spring is cut into halves, the stiffness of the resulting spring will be
10. The design of pin of a rocker arm of an I.C. engine is based on
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Machine Design. To get more questions visit other sections.