1. The modulus of elasticity for mild steel is approximately equal to
2. Two helical springs of the same material and of equal circular cross-section, length and number of turns, but having radii 80 mm and 40 mm, kept concentrically (smaller radius spring within the larger radius spring), are compressed between two parallel planes with a load W. The inner spring will carry a load equal to
3. The shock absorbing capacity of a bolt may be increased by
4. The resilience of a bolt may be increased by
5. When a metal or alloy is cold worked,
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Machine Design. To get more questions visit other sections.