71. Two shafts of the same length and material are joined in series. If the ratio of their diameters is 2, then the ratio of their angles of twist will be
72. In oilness bearings
73. The relation between the pitch of the chain (p) and pitch circle diameter of the sprocket (D) is given by (where T = Number of teeth on the sprocket)
74. In standard taper roller bearings, the angle of taper of outer raceway is
75. In case of pressure vessels having open ends, the fluid pressure induces
76. In case of pressure vessels having closed ends, the fluid pressure induces
77. A saddle key __________ power through frictional resistance only.
78. The endurance limit of a material with finished surface in comparison to rough surface is
79. A locking device in which the bottom cylindrical portion is recessed to receive the tip of the locking set screw, is called
80. A screw will be self locking, if
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Machine Design. To get more questions visit other sections.