31. The process extensively used for making bolts and nuts is
32. In a marine flange coupling, the pitch circle diameter of bolts is taken as
33. A sliding bearing in which although lubricant is present, the working surfaces __________ contact each other at least part of the time, is called boundary lubricated bearing.
34. In a steam engine, the valve rod is connected to an eccentric rod by means of
35. An elastic bar is fixed at the upper end and loaded at the lower end by a falling weight. The shock load produced can be reduced by
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.