66. When bevel gears having equal teeth and equal pitch angles connect two shafts whose axes intersect at right angle, then they are known as
67. The crest diameter of a screw thread is same as
68. The maximum efficiency of a square threaded screw is
69. In order to have a connecting rod equally strong in buckling about X-axis and Y-axis, the moment of inertia about X-axis should be __________ the moment of inertia about Y-axis.
70. The connecting rod bolts are tightened up so that tightening stress
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.