36. The maximum bending stress in a curved beam having symmetrical section always occur at the
37. The toughness of a material _________ when it is heated
38. The endurance or fatigue limit is defined as the maximum value of the stress which a polished standard specimen can withstand without failure, for infinite number of cycles, when subjected to
39. Endurance limit or fatigue limit is the maximum stress that a member can withstand for an infinite number of load applications without failure when subjected to
40. In skew bevel gearing, the axes of shafts are
Read More Section(Machine Design)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.