61. The example of snag grinding is
62. A twist drill is specified by its
63. The size of a lathe is specified by the
64. What is the type of welding defect caused due to shrinkage during solidification and by weld stresses called?
65. The high cutting speed and large rake angle of the tool will result in the formation of
66. In metal cutting, use of low feeds and high cutting speeds is desired when the objective is
67. The factor which affects the tool life is
68. Which of the following statement is wrong as regard to down milling?
69. The angle between the face and flank of the single point cutting tool is known as
70. In which of the following machine, the work remains stationary and the tool is rotated?
Read More Section(Manufacturing and Production Technology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Manufacturing and Production Technology. To get more questions visit other sections.