Who cannot file an application for compensation under section 166 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988

A. The injured person

B. The owner of property

C. The legal representative of the deceased

D. A public interested person

Answer: Option D

This Question Belongs to Law >> Motor Vehicle Act

Join The Discussion

Related Questions on Motor Vehicle Act