1. "Hit and Run motor accident" is defined under which section of Motor Vehicles Act, 1988?
2. Grant of conductor's licence is provided under which section . . . . . . . .
3. No objection certificate is provided under which section . . . . . . . .
4. Who cannot file an application for compensation under section 166 of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
5. Does the Motor vehicle act apply for the State of Jammu and Kashmir?
Read More Section(Motor Vehicle Act)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.