16. In how many years will Rs. 2000 amounts to Rs. 2420 at 10% per annum compound interest?
17. If the difference between the compound interest and simple interest on a sum of 5% rate of interest per annum for three years is Rs. 36.60, then the sum is = ?
18. What would be the compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs. 8400 @ 12.5 p.c.p.a at the end of 3 years ?
19. A sum of money doubles itself in 4 years compound interest. It will amount to 8 times itself at the same rate of interest in = ?
20. A sum becomes Rs.1352 in 2 years at 4% per annum compound interest. The sum is = ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.