36. The angle of depression of a car parked on the road from the top of a 150 m high tower is 30°. The distance of the car from the tower (in metres) is
37. If the altitude of the sun is at 60°, then the height of the vertical tower that will cast a shadow of length 30 m is
38. The tops of two poles of height 16 m and 10 m are connected by a wire of length l metres. If the wire makes an angle of 30° with the horizontal, then l =
39. The height of a tower is 100 m. When the angle of elevation of the sun changes from 30° to 45°, the shadow of the tower becomes x metres less. The value of x is
40. The angle of elevation of the top of a tower standing on a horizontal plane from a point A is α. After walking a distance 'd' towards the foot of the tower the angle of elevation is found to be β. The height of the tower is
Read More Section(Height and Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.