66. A, B and C subscribe Rs. 50000 for a business. A subscribes Rs. 4000 more than B and B Rs. 5000 more than C. Out of a total profit of Rs. 35000, A receives ?
67. A, B and C are three partners. They altogether invested Rs. 14000 in business. At the end of the year, A got Rs. 337.50, B Rs. 1125 and C Rs. 637.50 as profit. The difference between the investments of B and A was ?
68. A and B are two partners in a firm sharing the profit in the ratio 4 : 5. If the firm earns a profit of Rs. 14130, then profit to be received by B ?
69. A and B started a business investing amounts in the ratio of 2 : 3. If A has invested an additional amount of Rs. 10000, their ratio of investment would have been 3 : 2. The amount invested by A was ?
70. A, B and C started a business investing amounts in the ratio of 5 : 6 : 8 respectively. After one year, C withdrew 50% of the amount and A invested an additional amount of 60% of the original amount invested by him. In what ratio, the profit earned at the end of 2 years should be distributed among A, B and C respectively ?
Read More Section(Partnership)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.