16. A train travelling at a speed of 75 mph enters a tunnel 3 1/2 miles long. The train is 1/4 mile long. How long does it take for the train to pass through the tunnel from the moment the front enters to the moment the rear emerges?
17. A train 800 metres long is running at a speed of 78 km/hr. If it crosses a tunnel in 1 minute, then the length of the tunnel (in meters) is:
18. A 300 metre long train crosses a platform in 39 seconds while it crosses a signal pole in 18 seconds. What is the length of the platform?
19. A train speeds past a pole in 15 seconds and a platform 100 m long in 25 seconds. Its length is:
20. A train moves past a telegraph post and a bridge 264 m long in 8 seconds and 20 seconds respectively. What is the speed of the train?
Read More Section(Problems On Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.