31. Two, trains, one from Howrah to Patna and the other from Patna to Howrah, start simultaneously. After they meet, the trains reach their destinations after 9 hours and 16 hours respectively. The ratio of their speeds is:
32. A 100 m long train is going at a speed of 60 km/hr. It will cross a 140 m long railway bridge in-
33. A train 132 m long passes a telegraph pole in 6 seconds. Find the speed of the train?
34. A train running at the speed of 60 kmph crosses a 200 m long platform in 27 seconds. What is the length of the train?
35. A train running at a speed of 90 km/hr crosses a platform double its length in 36 seconds. What is the length of the platform in meters?
Read More Section(Problems On Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.