61. The driver of an ambulance sees a school bus 40 m ahead of him after 20 seconds, the school bus is 60 meter behind. If the speed of the ambulance is 30 km/h, what is the speed of the school bus?
62. A minibus takes 6 hour less to cover 1680 km distance, if its speed is increased by 14 kmph ? What is the usual time of the minibus ?
63. A man reduces his speed from 20 kmph to 18 kmph. So, he takes 10 minutes more than the normal time. what is the distance traveled by him.
64. A certain distance is covered at a certain speed. If half of this distance is covered in double the time, the ratio of the two speed is :
65. A is twice fast as B and B is thrice fast as C. The journey covered by C in 78 minutes will be covered by A in :
Read More Section(Speed Time And Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.