16. An athlete runs 200 meters race in 24 seconds. His speed in km/h is
17. If A travels to his school from his house at the speed of 3 km/h, then he reaches the school 5 minutes late. If he travels at the speed of 4 km/h, he reaches the school 5 minutes earlier than school time. The distance of his school from his house is:
18. A man starts climbing a 11 m high wall at 5 pm. In each minute he climbs up 1 m but slips down 50 cm. At what time will he climb the wall?
19. A monkey climbs a 60 m high pole. In first minute he climbs 6 m and slips down 3 m in the next minute. How much time is required by it to reach the top?
20. An ant climbing up a vertical pole ascends 12 meters and slips down 5 meters in every alternate hour. If the pole is 63 meters high how long will it take it to reach the top?
Read More Section(Speed Time And Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.