91. The Capital Market of Indian financial system deals with which of the following funds?
92. Which of the below acts as the principle regulator in the capital market in India?
93. The security which is a claim on the government and is a secure financial instrument guarantees certainty of both capital and interest is called?
94. Banks generally borrow funds from which of the following money markets to meet the mandatory Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) requirements as stipulated by the Central bank?
95. Reserve Bank of India was setup on the recommendations of which of the following commission/committee?
96. The Deposit insurance facility provided by the DICGC is not available for which of the following
97. With the aim of achieving Financial Inclusion, Reserve Bank Of India has issued guidelines permitting the banks to employ ____ to facilitate Business Development.
98. In respect of CGTMSE (Credit Guarantee fund Trust for Micro and Small Enterprises) No collateral and no third party guarantee for fund based and non fund based credit facilities up to ___
99. SME Stands for:
100. Which of the following is the Regulator of the credit rating agencies in India?
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.