1. Consider the following with respect to the term 'Core Inflation':
A) Core Inflation is the inflation rate of a particular basket of commodities.
B) Core Inflation is the sudden increase in prices of certain items of food grains.
C) Core inflation is caused by supply shock in certain essential commodities.
2. ASBA is a mechanism for subscribing to applications in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). ASBA stands for
3. In regards to insurance, “A policy provision that allows a policy to be restored from a lapsed status and resume active coverage” is termed as?
4. “The termination of an insurance policy due to non-payment of premium” is technically called as?
5. What are ‘Open Market Operations"?
6. In the opening of Savings Account (few other accounts also) bank ask to write Nominee name. Who shall be nominee?
7. The Banking Ombudsman–
8. Which of the following is NOT classified as a commercial bank?
9. Which of the following is not the name of a Banking Organisation?
10. Monetary Policy as an arm of the economic policy is administered by
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.