1. Which of the following is not a primary function of a Bank?
2. Reserves which can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during crisis times are
3. For repayment of loan availed from Banks NBFC we come across a term known as EMI What does it stand for?
4. Many a times we read in the news paper about CASA deposits of banks. CASA deposits are
5. While investing in mutual funds we come across a term called NAV. What is the meaning of NAV?
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.