1. Section 9 of the Banking Regulation Act prohibits the banking Companies from holding any immovable property except for its own use for a period of not more property. The RBI may extend this period for a further period of ______:
2. Which of the following stock exchange is derecognized by SEBI on 19.11.2014 on the allegations of serious irregularities in its functioning?
3. Which of the following is not a function of General Insurance?
4. Liability- side of the balance-sheet comprises:
5. Minimum cash reserves fixed by law constitute ___
6. Which of the following organizations/ agencies has sought an emergency fund of Rs.1000 crore from banks to tackle acute liquidity crisis, which is coming in the way to give loans to micro borrowers?
7. Which of the following types of accounts are known as "Demat Accounts"?
8. Mortgage is a:
9. ___ assumed charge as the Minister of State for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) on 11th November 2014.
10. Identify the well known person related to Banking field in India from the following?
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.