111. CEPI stands for?
112. Interest payable on savings bank accounts is:
113. Fixed deposits and recurring deposits are:
114. When a bank returns a cheque unpaid, it is called:
115. Which of the following states became the first state in the country to launch RBIâ��s e-payment system for commercial tax payers?
116. NEFT means–
117. Largest shareholder (in percentage shareholding) of a nationalized bank is:
118. Banks in our country normally publicise that additional interest rate is allowed on retail domestic term deposits of
119. A centralized database with online connectivity to branches, internet as well as ATM-network which has been adopted by almost all major banks of our country is known as
120. With a view to facilitate payment of balance in the deposit account to the person named by the depositor without any hassles in the event of death of the account holder, the following facility was introduced for bank accounts in our country–
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Banking Awareness miscellaneous. To get more questions visit other sections.