16. Acceptance of deposits by non - banking financial companies is regulated by RBI under:
17. If a company, which is not a non - banking financial company wants to collect public deposits, it is governed by ___ Act
18. Companies whose main business is not financing or lending are permitted to accept deposits under section 45(s) of RBI Act only from:
19. Every Banking company is required to use the word Bank in its name and no company other than a Banking company can use the words Bank, Banker or Banking as a part of its name as per:
20. In India, it is necessary to have license from the RBI for opening a new branch. This is a requirement under ____ Act
Read More Section(Banking Awareness Miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.