21. Section 6(A) of B.R. Act has given the list of ancillary services which can be rendered by a Bank under the Banking Regulation Act. in the event that a Bank wants to undertake any other services (other than the list):
22. Banking Companies are prohibited under Sec 8 of banking Regulation Act to sell and purchase securities. Yet Banks are selling securities (of the customer) which are under pledge as permitted by:
23. Cryptocurrency is a _______ .
24. Computer Emergency Response Team India comes under ___________.
25. Which country did not participated in the 44th World Economic Forum ?
Read More Section(Banking Awareness miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.